” Prevention is better than Cure “
To prevent infection and to slow transmission of COVID-19, do the following:
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or clean them with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Maintain at least 1 metre distance between you and people coughing or sneezing. And also maintain same 1 meter distance between normal people at Grocery shops or any other public places.
- Avoid touching your face unnecessarily.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with handcuff.
- If you feel unwell go and get checkup with doctor.
- Refrain from smoking and other activities that weaken the lungs.
- Practice physical distancing by avoiding unnecessary travel and staying away from large groups of people.